Sugar CRM is a customer relationship management platform designed to provide businesses with the solutions needed to create, build, and maintain exceptional customer relationships. Designated a “visionary” company by leading market analysts, Sugar lays claim to a client base of more than 1.5 million customers in 120 different countries. Sugar’s goal is to empower customers with an intuitive, engaging, and immersive user experience that optimizes the social capabilities afforded by modern technology.
Chargify is a billing and revenue management system for B2B SaaS companies that provides a SaaS billing solution to handle free trial periods, one-time fees, promotions, refunds, email receipts. It is a recurring billing and subscription management platform designed for subscription-based businesses which aims to end the billing bottleneck for Web 2.0 and SaaS companies, allowing them to easily launch new products. Chargify is a worldly-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space that turns billing into a competitive edge
1. First, navigate to the "Sources" tab on the Airbyte dashboard and click "New Source".
2. Select "Sugar CRM" from the list of available sources.
3. Enter a name for the source and click "Next".
4. Enter the URL for your Sugar CRM instance, along with your username and password.
5. Click "Test Connection" to ensure that the credentials are correct and the connection is successful.
6. Once the connection is verified, select the tables you want to replicate and click "Next".
7. Choose the frequency at which you want the data to be replicated and click "Next".
8. Review the settings and click "Create Source" to complete the process.
9. You can now view and manage your Sugar CRM source connector from the "Sources" tab on the Airbyte dashboard.
1. First, log in to your Airbyte account and navigate to the "Destinations" tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on the "Add Destination" button and select "Chargify" from the list of available connectors.
3. Enter your Chargify API key and subdomain in the appropriate fields. If you don't have an API key, you can generate one in your Chargify account settings.
4. Choose the data you want to sync from Airbyte to Chargify by selecting the appropriate tables and fields.
5. Map the fields from your source data to the corresponding fields in Chargify. This will ensure that the data is properly formatted and can be successfully synced.
6. Test the connection by clicking on the "Test" button. This will verify that Airbyte can successfully connect to your Chargify account and that the data is being properly synced.
7. Once the test is successful, click on the "Save" button to finalize the connection. Your Chargify destination connector is now set up and ready to use.
With Airbyte, creating data pipelines take minutes, and the data integration possibilities are endless. Airbyte supports the largest catalog of API tools, databases, and files, among other sources. Airbyte's connectors are open-source, so you can add any custom objects to the connector, or even build a new connector from scratch without any local dev environment or any data engineer within 10 minutes with the no-code connector builder.
We look forward to seeing you make use of it! We invite you to join the conversation on our community Slack Channel, or sign up for our newsletter. You should also check out other Airbyte tutorials, and Airbyte’s content hub!