Effective date March 13, 2023.
With Airbyte, Inc. (“Airbyte”)’s prior written permission, which permission shall be within Airbyte’s sole and absolute discretion, Airbyte allows its users (“User” or “Users”) to make specific, limited uses of Airbyte’s trademarks (as defined below) in accordance with this policy (“Policy”). By using Airbyte’s trademarks, User explicitly agrees to adhere to the Policy detailed herein.
“Trademarks” means those trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, names, and other identifiers used to identify Airbyte and its services, and which may be used by User in connection with this Policy. This Policy covers all of Airbyte’s Trademarks, whether specified or not, and whether such Trademarks are registered or not. For the avoidance of doubt, the following trademarks are owned by Airbyte:
1. Any and all permitted use of the Trademarks must comply with these policies.
2. Any permitted use of the Trademarks must also incorporate the following disclaimer: “AIRBYTE and the Airbyte Logo are trademarks of Airbyte, Inc.”
3. User must always use the ™ and ® symbols, as appropriate, in all places where the Trademark(s) appear(s).
4. User must always use the Trademarks as adjectives which describe a noun, and never as a noun or verb.
5. User may not remove, distort, or alter any element of the Trademarks.
6. User may not display a Trademark in a manner that could be deemed, in Airbyte’s sole opinion, misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Airbyte.
7. User may not display any Trademark with material which violates any law or regulation or otherwise use any Trademark in any unlawful manner.
8. Whenever User uses one of Airbyte’s Trademarks, User must always do so in a manner that does not confuse or otherwise mislead anyone as to the source of goods or services in question. For example, with Airbyte’s prior written permission, User can use the Trademarks to refer to Airbyte as long as User observes this Policy and maintains a clear distinction between User’s goods and services and Airbyte’s goods and services, and between User’s trademarks and Airbyte’s Trademarks.
9. If User redistributes Airbyte code without any modification, User must retain the Trademark(s) placed on the software. Alternatively, if User distributes modified code, User must remove all instances of the Airbyte Trademark(s) from it, including from Airbyte source trees. An exception is made for use of the Trademarks to truthfully identify the source of the software User has modified.
10. User may not mislead anyone to think that User’s goods and/or services are somehow offered, endorsed, sponsored by, related to or otherwise affiliated with Airbyte.
11. User acknowledges that Airbyte is the sole owner of the Trademarks and of the goodwill associated therewith, and that all use of the Trademarks by User and the goodwill created thereby will inure to the exclusive benefit of Airbyte.
12. User acknowledges that no title or ownership of the Trademarks is being transferred or assigned to User under this Policy.
13. User shall not challenge, or enable any third party to challenge, directly or indirectly, Airbyte’s sole ownership or the validity of the Trademarks and/or of the goodwill associated therewith.
14. Airbyte expressly reserves the right to modify this Policy and/or the Trademarks at any time and without notice to User, to revoke written permission of any use of the Trademarks at any time and for any reason in its absolute and sole discretion, without prior notice or liability, and to take appropriate action against any use of the Trademarks that does not adhere to this Policy.