A cloud-based management platform, Smartsheet empowers businesses to accomplish all things business. Smartsheet drives collaboration, supports better decision making, and accelerates innovation, enabling businesses to advance from ideation to impact in record time. Chosen by more than 70,000 brands in 190 different countries, Smartsheet simply makes business smarter—and simpler, since it integrates seamlessly with applications businesses already use from Google, Atlassian, Salesforce, Microsoft, and more.
Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed proprietary NoSQL database service that supports key–value and document data structures and is offered by Amazon.com as part of the Amazon Web Services portfolio. DynamoDB exposes a similar data model to and derives its name from Dynamo, but has a different underlying implementation.
1. Open the Smartsheets source connector page on Airbyte.com.
2. Click on the "Add Source" button.
3. Enter a name for your Smartsheets source connector.
4. Enter your Smartsheets API access token in the "API Access Token" field.
5. Enter your Smartsheets account ID in the "Account ID" field.
6. Click on the "Test" button to ensure that the credentials are correct.
7. If the test is successful, click on the "Save & Continue" button.
8. Select the tables that you want to replicate from Smartsheets.
9. Choose the replication frequency and the destination where you want to store the data.
10. Click on the "Create Connection" button to start the replication process.
Once you have completed these steps, Airbyte will start replicating the data from your Smartsheets account to the destination that you have chosen. You can monitor the replication process and view the data in the destination by logging into your Airbyte account.
1. Open the Airbyte platform and navigate to the "Destinations" tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Scroll down until you find the "DynamoDB" connector and click on it.
3. Click on the "Create new connection" button.
4. Enter a name for your connection and click on the "Next" button.
5. Enter your AWS access key ID and secret access key in the appropriate fields.
6. Enter the name of the DynamoDB table you want to connect to.
7. Choose the region where your DynamoDB table is located.
8. Click on the "Test connection" button to ensure that your credentials are correct and that the connection is successful.
9. If the test is successful, click on the "Create connection" button to save your settings.
10. You can now use the DynamoDB destination connector to transfer data from your source to your DynamoDB table.
With Airbyte, creating data pipelines take minutes, and the data integration possibilities are endless. Airbyte supports the largest catalog of API tools, databases, and files, among other sources. Airbyte's connectors are open-source, so you can add any custom objects to the connector, or even build a new connector from scratch without any local dev environment or any data engineer within 10 minutes with the no-code connector builder.
We look forward to seeing you make use of it! We invite you to join the conversation on our community Slack Channel, or sign up for our newsletter. You should also check out other Airbyte tutorials, and Airbyte’s content hub!